400 Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
- Toll Free 1.888.564.6273
- Local 202.783.3870
What: FreedomWorks Vice President of Public Policy and Government Affairs Max Pappas will be speaking at the Americans for Tax Reform’s annual “Tax Day Eve” press conference.
When: Monday, April 16 at 1:00 PM ET.
Where: Rayburn House Office Building, Room B-318, 45 Independence Avenue Southwest, Washington, DC 20515.
Who: Speakers include:
• Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich), Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee
• Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform
• J.D. Foster, Ph.D., Norman B. Ture Senior Fellow in the Economics of Fiscal Policy at The Heritage Foundation
• Pete Sepp, Executive Vice President of the National Taxpayers Union
• Max Pappas, Vice President of Public Policy and Government Affairs of FreedomWorks
Why: FreedomWorks is a grassroots organization with over 1.6 million members nationwide, dedicated to advancing the ideas of lower taxes, less government, and more freedom. FreedomWorks believes that fundamental tax reform is the only way to truly eliminate the loopholes and corruption plaguing the current tax code. FreedomWorks advocates a flat tax, which would stimulate job growth, strengthen small business, and save billions in the compliance costs and man hours required to navigate the current system.