Whew, it’s been a tough week. Looking back on the last five years and all the harm ObamaCare has done to this country is a real downer. In order to head into the weekend on a slightly lighter note, let’s conclude our series with a little frivolity, the five best quotes about ObamaCare.
1. If the government controls your health care, the government controls you. Obamacare was never about health care. It was about government power, dependency, and control.
2. Obamacare’s a disaster. But the answer is not to simply return to the way things were before. The answer is to repeal and replace Obamacare with modern, market-centered reforms.
3. Obamacare comes to more than two thousand pages of rules, mandates, taxes, fees, and fines that have no place in a free country.
4. I would do anything and I will continue to do anything I can to stop the train wreck that is Obamacare.
5. Obamacare. Get rid of it. Period.
Shakespeare wrote that brevity is the soul of wit. With this in mind, Mr. Scott’s observation is very well taken indeed.