Conservative Activists to Announce a “Digital Day of Action” on May 8 to Defend Internet Freedom
WHAT: Former Virginia attorney general Ken Cuccinelli, along with members of the FreedomWorks Activist Advisory Council, will host a press call to kick-off a nationwide ‘Digital Day of Action’ to defend internet freedom.
WHEN: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 10:00 AM ET.
WHERE: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the call-in details.
WHO: Participants on the call will include:
- Ken Cuccinelli, director of FreedomWorks’ Regulatory Action Center and former attorney general of Virginia
- Patrick Hedger, director of policy for FreedomWorks
- David Zupan, Ohio activist and president of the FreedomWorks Activist Advisory Council
- John Mcavoy, Ohio activist and president of Toledo Tea Party
- Ronda Vuillemont-Smith, Oklahoma activist and president of Tulsa 9.12 Project
- Jack Adkins, Oregon activist
- Carol Davis, Illinois activist and founder of the West Suburban Patriots
WHY: Silicon Valley special interests are holding an online demonstration on May 9 to pressure members of Congress to use the Congressional Review Act (CRA) to save Net Neutrality. Once again, FreedomWorks activists plan to beat them to the punch by 24 hours.