Thanks for your interest in working for FreedomWorks. We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
FreedomWorks, a vibrant and growing free-market and limited government grassroots advocacy organization, is seeking to hire a Graphic Designer.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience with graphic design for print and web production, and be able to help with website maintenance, website analytics, UI testing, online member engagement, as well as offer strategic improvements in these areas.
- Lead the design and conceptualization of assets for both print and web production;
- Create graphic collateral for a variety of projects, including (but not limited to): events, campaigns, digital advertising, web design, logos, brochures, and other print materials;
- Assist with website maintenance, user interface testing, and landing page design to facilitate digital marketing and fundraising;
- Monitor website content for style consistency and formatting;
- Respond to staff requests for graphic design and website updates;
- Analyze web traffic and make recommendations that will improve key metrics;
- Perform competitor analysis to stay informed on trending design and technology;
- Manage the upkeep and organization of internal multimedia file system.
- Proven commitment to free market principles;
- 3+ years’ graphic design experience;
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
- Ability to produce creative, high quality designs in a fast paced environment;
- HTML and CSS proficiency;
- Analytical skills and Google Analytics experience;
- Drupal and WordPress experience preferred;
- Photography experience preferred;
- Premiere or Final Cut Pro and After Effects experience a plus;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize changing workloads;
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize and flag issues;
- Ability to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment;
- Excellent judgment and ability to make recommendations and decisions.
This position reports to the Vice President of Digital Advocacy and offers an exceptional career opportunity for a highly motivated individual. Please visit FreedomWorks for more information about the organization.
Please email a portfolio, resume, and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreedomWorks is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.