FreedomWorks, a vibrant and growing free-market and limited government grassroots advocacy organization, is seeking to hire a qualified candidate to serve as the organization’s Salesforce Administrator.
The candidate will ideally have at least one year’s worth of on-the-job experience with Salesforce and be able to offer best practices and recommendations for process integration, application development, deployment and ongoing enhancements of the CRM system. While the position will reside within FreedomWorks’ Member Marketing and Development group, the position requires working closely with departments across our organization in order to support new and ongoing operational objectives.
- Administer the organization’s Salesforce application, including system configuration, data setup and ongoing maintenance;
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups;
- Implement new enhancements including the creation of custom objects, fields, record types, workflows and triggers;
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic operational issues involving the CRM;
- Work closely with team members and vendors to manage and effectively implement interfaces into and out of Salesforce;
- Provide technical support as well as project and data management;
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity;
- Develop, deploy and maintain Saleforce.com reports and dashboards;
- Train and support staff on their use of the CRM and works with end users to identify and define functional issues and recommended solutions.
- Proven commitment to free market principles;
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Certified Salesforce Administrator a plus as is working knowledge of Convio Luminate Online and CRM;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced as well as collaborative and cross-functional environment;
- Excellent judgment and ability to make recommendations and decisions;
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize and flag issues;
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
This position offers an exceptional career opportunity for a highly motivated individual. FreedomWorks offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Please visit FreedomWorks for more information about the organization.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
FreedomWorks is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.